Collaboration Summit Meeting Space

Craig,
It appears we've been amiss in a response here.  We do anticipate need
for a session for CGL.  However, this will not be extensive, we expect
in the range from 2 to 4 hours for one day only.  I doubt that we'd have
more than 10-15 attendees.

However, we are still working to determine more specifics, and we'll
provide a finalized request soon.  But please use this for planning
purposes.

Thank you,
Peter