Collaboration Summit Meeting Space

Hi Peter,

The tentative schedule for Collaboration Summit is here:
http://events.linuxfoundation.org/lfcsagenda under the Agenda
tab (this is not public so please do not distribute).

Requirements for Session Leads:
1. Organizing a list of presentations and speakers for your session.
2. Inviting the appropriate people to the Collaboration Summit to speak
and attend your session.
3. Preparing the schedule for your session.
4. Making sure that we (LF) have all of the necessary abstracts and
information for the agenda.

We would like to have the majority of the topics and speakers confirmed
by Friday, February 13th so that we can publish the schedule and
announce the lineup for the Collaboration Summit.  Please do your best
to get your material prepared as quickly as possible.

If you have questions, suggestions or comments please email me.  Thank you.

Regards,

C.

--
C. Craig Ross
Community Relations Manager

[Index of Archives]     [Linux Kernel]     [Linux ARM (vger)]     [Linux ARM MSM]     [Linux Omap]     [Linux Arm]     [Linux Tegra]     [Fedora ARM]     [Linux for Samsung SOC]     [eCos]     [Linux Fastboot]     [Gcc Help]     [Git]     [DCCP]     [IETF Announce]     [Security]     [Linux MIPS]     [Yosemite Campsites]     [Asterisk PBX]