Re: Unsupported CONFIG_FPROBE and CONFIG_RETHOOK on ARM64

On Tue, 10 Sep 2024 11:23:29 -0700
Andrii Nakryiko <andrii.nakryiko@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Does Linus have to be in CC to get any reply here? Come on, it's been
> almost a full week.

Just FYI, an email like this does piss people off. You are getting upset
for waiting "almost a full week"? A full week is what we tell people to
wait if they don't get a response. And your email was directed to multiple
people. Then pointing out myself and Masami because we didn't respond? We
are not arm64 maintainers, and that email looked more directed at them.

Funny part is, I was just about to start reviewing Masami's fprobe patches
when I read this. Now I feel reluctant to. I'll do it anyway because they
are Masami's patches, but if they were yours, I would have pushed it off a
week or two with that attitude.

Again, just letting you know.

-- Steve