Unsupported CONFIG_FPROBE and CONFIG_RETHOOK on ARM64

Hey,

I just recently realized that we are still missing multi-kprobe
support for ARM64, which depends on CONFIG_FPROBE. And CONFIG_FPROBE
seems to require CONFIG_HAVE_RETHOOK, which, it turns out, is not
implemented for ARM64.

It took me a while to realize what's going on, as I roughly remembered
(and confirmed through lore search) that Masami's original rethook
patches had arm64-specific bits. Long story short:

0f8f8030038a Revert "arm64: rethook: Add arm64 rethook implementation"
83acdce68949 arm64: rethook: Add arm64 rethook implementation

The patch was landed and then reverted. I found some discussion online
and it seems like the plan was to land arch-specific bits shortly
after bpf-next PR.

But it seems like that never happened. Why?

I see s390x, RISC-V, loongarch (I'm not even mentioning x86-64) all
have CONFIG_HAVE_RETHOOK, even powerpc is getting one (see [0]), it
seems. How come ARM64 is the one left out?

Can anyone please provide some context? And if that's just an
oversight, can we prioritize landing this for ARM64 ASAP?

  [0] https://lore.kernel.org/bpf/20240830113131.7597-1-adubey@xxxxxxxxxxxxx/

-- Andrii