Re: Grants for developing accessible software

Hi Kyle: I never heard of Tenacity. Is it simpler than other solutions? So-far other than a client my Linux expert made for me, I found "DAE" which Wilem created, but it only edited wave files. Generally I just want to edit out commercials-and-other non-interesting content from streams of news-programming I rip.
Chime