Grants for developing accessible software

Hello List,

Over the years I've posted a few times about Nama, a
terminal-based multitrack digital audio workstation.

As I understand it, Audacity, one of the most popular
GUI-based free software audio applications, is accessible to
blind users on Windows, but lacking accessibility on Linux.

Nama runs on Linux, doesn't require X11, and is accessible
without working through a GUI layer. So, it's a much smaller
software stack.

I've reached a point where I'd like to bring other resources
into the project. I'm wondering if you're aware of sources
for grants for developing accessible software or
organizations that would be interested in supporting such
projects.

I'll appreciate any suggestions.

with my regards

Joel, Nama author