Re: Relaunch complete command after white screen

On 11/4/23 13:29, Pavel Vlček wrote:
I think it will be better to start full process again, because when
I launch virt-manager, I don't see qemu as I know from Fedora, but I can
see LCX and I don't if it's right. Also the setp 2, it was somethink
with system configuration was not finished due to long time inactivity,
step 1 and 3 done, step 4 - creating temporary files was incomplete.

With a package manager you are better off removing [1] and installing
again the desired package.

[1] https://man.archlinux.org/man/pacman.8.en#REMOVE_OPTIONS_(APPLY_TO_-R)

--
John Doe