How to setup Audacity Arch Linux

Hi,
I am unable to correctly setup Audacity. Arch Linux, Pipewire.

In preferences, first combobox with label guest computer is set to alsa, and can be chandeg to jack audio connection kit. Second combo box is set as Pipewire, I think it is for playing, can be changed to default or hdmi. Thirt I think for recording is set to pipewire and can be changed to default and alsa. What am I doing wrong? When I use gnome-sound-recorder for mic verification, all works as expected. I tried to switch to jack audio connection kit, I choosed my hdmi to play and my family controller (internal mic), but after recording, I get information about sound loss in selected regions.

Thanks,
Pavel