Relaunch complete command after white screen

Hi,

I installed virtmanager, but after step 3, I get white screen and I must to power off my computer with power button, so not all post install steps were done. When I type sudo pacman -S virt-manager again, it only reinstalls the app, without post install steps. So my question is, can I tell the pacman to completely install installed app again?

I enabled the socked and the service, I think qemu users were created, but I think it will be better to start full process again, because when I launch virt-manager, I don't see qemu as I know from Fedora, but I can see LCX and I don't if it's right. Also the setp 2, it was somethink with system configuration was not finished due to long time inactivity, step 1 and 3 done, step 4 - creating temporary files was incomplete.

Thanks,

Pavel