seeking a sftp site to test a problem?

Hi folks,
its karen Lewellen.
I am having a computer built, with a problem coming up. in fact I have the same issue on this older machine too, which is why I need your help. When I access my workspace with shellworld, either my personal site one or the main one typing exit causes the computer to reboot. The person building the computer has the same issue, typing exit causes a reboot.
shellworld is my only access point of this kind.
What we need is a sftp location, user name and password, where we can test if the issue is general i. e. network card, site specific, or tied to the sftp client.
Can anyone share a door?
Will likely not need access for  more than 48 hours.Thanks,
Karen