Re: seeking a sftp site to test a problem?

Sorry Karen, I can't help you there as I access my VPS using a RSA key and a
passphrase and can't share these credentials at all (they also protect my email
server).

Just to clarify: you are trying yo reach your site which is running Linux from a
Windows system, right? I have found a link to sshdos here:
https://sshdos.sourceforge.net/
hence my assumption.

If this is correct you could instead try putty, in the hope that the issue comes
from sshdos itself. I suggest that as according to
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/PuTTY this software includes an sftp client named
psftp.

Also, out of curiosity, what is shellworld? I couldn't find an answer using a
web search engine.

Cheers,
Didier