Re: seeking a sftp site to test a problem?

hi,

no none of this is correct.
I use pure dos only because the adaptive tools I personally need only working dos.
In 2021, sshdos was updated to include more current dh keys.
When I go to shellworld or my website hosted there via sftp, it connects just fine.
exit though causes a system reboot.
so does bye.
So to narrow down I sought a location where I can test my tools,
 have a username and password, using the same sshdos sftp client.
No reference to windows, so am confused by that.
Understand your security,
Karen