Re: seeking a sftp site to test a problem?

Have you tried using quit to leave sftp yet?  Also have you tried tilde
followed by a period key yet?

-- Jude <jdashiel at panix dot com> "There are four boxes to be used in
defense of liberty: soap, ballot, jury, and ammo. Please use in that
order." Ed Howdershelt 1940.