Re: UMAI 0.4: Welcome on Ubuntu Mate 23.04

pipx is available in some distros and once pipx gets installed one package
installed with pipx becomes available globally that is jrnl.  At least
that's what happened on debian bookworm.

-- Jude <jdashiel at panix dot com> "There are four boxes to be used in
defense of liberty: soap, ballot, jury, and ammo. Please use in that
order." Ed Howdershelt 1940.