Linux question.

Hey Chris,

This is Matthew Dyer from the blind android list.  I am writing in regards to your linux question.  If you have already received an answer then you are welcome to discard this message.  Any way I have used ubuntu off and on.  If there is something I can help with then feel free to ask and will try to help as much as possible.

Matthew