Re: Speech-dispatcher seems broken on ArchLinux

Yes, I forgot about the pipewire-pulse package. I believe my Fedora system installed it automatically along with the rest of the pipewire packages. I've had it working reliably here since 34, a bit over a year and a half ago just before the 35 release. Before that I had it working somewhat reliably on Arch, although there were still a couple of random bugs to work out at that time.

~Kyle