Tolc nd Wine support?

This is more for the WINE users, but....

This came up due to a game updating to use Tolc, and the discussion switly turned to kay, how do we get a workaround to make it run under WINE?

The game ships with a Tolc dll, as well as an NVDA dll. The NVDA dll isn't the problem, that can be worked around with nvda2speechd, but it's Tolc that is the issue. What is a good starting point to work around this?

Rastislav, I'm hoping you can look at this and help out, you cracked nvda2speechd wide open and came up with that after all