ot: transcription services?

Hi folks,
Its Karen Lewellen.
I am completing an application for a production fellowship. One factor that is included in the funding is for insuring said production is inclusive. So, wanting to offer the work to someone, I am wondering if any list member knows of an individual who runs a transcription business? Idea here is a quotation for services if that resonates.
Best off list, this is firmly not topical smiles.
Thanks,
Karen