Help Troubleshooting Speaker Output with BlueYeti USB Mic

 Hi, I am trying to troubleshoot why I am not getting any sound from my speakers when I am using my BlueYeti USB microphone. In the pavucontrol, I see two internal device options, but neither of them work for my speakers. Sometimes, I want to send audio from other programs to my speakers, but I am not sure how to go about this. Can anyone provide any assistance or advice on how to fix this issue?

 Thank you.

Seth.