Re: Help Troubleshooting Speaker Output with BlueYeti USB Mic

If you are using Pulse audio, you should be able to use the pactl utility from the command line to find out the names of your input and output devices.

pactl list

Then you can set them like

pactl set-default-sink alsa_output.xxxxxxx

pactl set-default-source alsa_input.xxxxx

Been a while since I've used it, but you can find online tutorials.