Re: Tolc nd Wine support?

Hello,

There is in fact a way to get NVDA working under wine, which would allow Tolk to be used. If you have an NVDA portable copy, you'll have a much better time getting this to work. It boils down to install msaa, speechsdk, and have at least win8 as your windows version in the prefix. Then run nvda.exe, say no if NVDA goes on about it not being able to start securely, and close the dialog for any addon updates. Now if you run a game, it'll come up talking with NVDA. If anyone has problems getting it working, let me know and I'll see what I can do.

Harley