Re: Problem installing fenrir using pip in fedora 38 workstation

Howdy,

evdev should be activated by default on all linux kernels as it controls the events of the input peripheries.

what happens if you use the fedora package manager to install evdev instead of pip?
the package might be named:
python-evdev
python3-evdev
or similar