Re: Problem installing fenrir using pip in fedora 38 workstation

Try dnf install evdev as root or sudo and see if that gets something
going.

-- Jude <jdashiel at panix dot com> "There are four boxes to be used in
defense of liberty: soap, ballot, jury, and ammo. Please use in that
order." Ed Howdershelt 1940.