Problem installing fenrir using pip in fedora 38 workstation

Hi all,

I am using fedora 38 workstation if this matters and when trying to install fenrir I get a error from evdev or someting about a no such file or directory.  I first installed pip then ran pip install and got that error.  Anyway using fenrir in fedora and how did you get it working?  Is there another package I need to install someware?  Thanks if anyone has any ideas on what might be going on I would like some pointers on this one.

Matthew