Re: Accessible tty apps

Howdy Pavel,

as for file manager, i developed an TUI File Manager "DragonFM" a year ago. i had accessibility in mind and it comes with most common shortcuts like ctrl + c / ctrl + v and so on (where ever it is allowed by terminal esape sequences). Almost anything is configurable.
Maybe you wanna give a shot. i got a lot of positive feedback.

as you hang around on arch you can just install it via AUR:
https://aur.archlinux.org/packages/dragonfm-git

you can check out the read me on git for features.
github:
https://github.com/chrys87/dragonFM

I wanted to add an browser companion for dragonFM using an modern browser engine. but hardly lack time currently.

cheers chrys