Accessible tty apps

Hi,

I decided to use testing repositories in my Arch. I now have testing, community testing and gnome-testing. But at this time, something is broken and gdm is unable to start Gnome session. But I am calm, I have completelly speaking tty, but I will need some tty applications recommendation. I want to use console, until gdm will be fixed. Can you recommend me some accessible:

file explorer

mail client working with gmail

maybe some audio player

Thanks,