Re: Accessible tty apps

mpv to play audio along with vlc and for youtube pipe-viewer.
mutt for gmail, and run the fleacollar.sh script to set up mutt and gmail.
Be sure you have gpg2 on the machine along with mutt since it's a mutt
dependency.
I don't know if you have any useable vision but if not, you want to run
mpv with the --really-quiet switch.

-- Jude <jdashiel at panix dot com> "There are four boxes to be used in
defense of liberty: soap, ballot, jury, and ammo. Please use in that
order." Ed Howdershelt 1940.