Re: Accessible tty apps

Another vote for just using the shell's built-in file management commands.

As for audio, mpg123 is a nice little player for mp3s and ogg123(part
of vorbis-tools, at least in Debian) is good for ogg vorbis and flac
files.

If you want something that can handle more formats, gst123 can play
just about anything for which a gstreamer plugin exists.