Re: In the market for a new Desktop.

I had the advice below from someone with a lot of experience wrt SSd/NVMe
performances and durability:

WD Red, Seagate Ironwolf, and Samsung PRO are all reliable and not too expensive
for consumer SSDs (though their prices vary widely over time).
All available as SSD or NVMe. Crucial makes devices that work as well
(also Toshiba OEM devices tend to be OK)

That's all I can bring as answers.

Cheers,
Didier
--