Re: mailing list privacy, etc.

Hi.

We're talking about sharing the name, not the email address. Sharing email addresses in these lists is a huge no no, but I can't see what's wrong with the name valiant8086 showing up in the emails and on any internet archives of it.

Cheers:
Aaron Spears, AKA Valiant8086 General Partner at Valiant Galaxy Associates "we make (VERY GOOD AUDIOGAMES) for the blind comunity" http://valiantGalaxy.com