Re: FYI - Command Line Programs for the Blind

In fact, the years were not that many,  three or four?
But indeed, addresses were getting hit with spam.
That being said, perhaps? we might test drive the effort with names in the from field again. I will admit such has never happened to me personally on other lists hosted at different locations.
Karen