Re: FYI - Command Line Programs for the Blind

Last time I used jaws the Navy had upgraded me to 6gb of memory
just to have jaws run at something approaching normal speed on its system.

The navy? You're kidding me right? You would think that the navy would be a bit more security conscious than this. Jaws itself contains more spyware than probably the whole rest of the operating system, just to keep being absolutely sure you're not a criminal trying to pirate their ever so valuable software every time you turn on your computer. Now I know this government we got ain't worth spit.

~Kyle