Re: mailing list privacy, etc.

I agree too. If we get spam, which I mean that happens regardless, from
online account leaks of your email address, to going on dubious sites and
submitting your email because you got a text saying you won $500, spam is
gonna happen. If your mail provider, or mail server, or email client, can't
deal with spam, usually by you marking an email from a sender as spam and
the program automatically marking further messages from that sender as spam
too, then that's a problem with your setup, not the list. Of course, I
think this list is ran by RedHat, so who knows what wheels have to spin in
the big corporation, or corpse as I like to call them, to get software on
the mail server updated and this change made.
Devin Prater
r.d.t.prater@xxxxxxxxx