Re: Solus and Broken Speech

This time, I tried the Budgie live version, and had the same choppiness in the speech.  It seemed to go away, while I was using the system.  There's something about speech dispatcher, Solus, and this machine (Thinkpad 11E, by Lenovo).  I'll see what happens on my HP Probook.  I'll probably leave Slint here on the thinkpad. If I do Solus, on Probook, it will probably be the Mate spin; I prefer it over Budgie and GNOME.

Thank you,

Dave  H.

If you want to take this off-list,  write directly: ka1cey@xxxxxxxxx

Sent with Thunderbird on Slint