Re: Solus and Broken Speech

Hi,

Pipewire and pulseaudio are both in the Solus system, though I'm not sure which system is running.  Well, they both appear to be in the system; found them both in '/usr/bin'. It's possible that one is a sym-link?  Can check that easily enough.  I suppose a command like

|ps aux |grep pulseaudio|

will give me an idea of what's happening?

Thanks,

Dave