Solus and Broken Speech

Hi,

I gave the latest Mate spin of this distro a look, and like what I see, in general; may put it onto one of my machines.  It seems to offer the ease and convenience of something like Ubuntu, but, it's a rolling release.  On the live system, I notise a persistent choppiness or scratchiness of the speech.  Maybe something with speech dispatcher and the audio system?  Other audio is not choppy.  Maybe people who are using Solus, on a regular basis, can suggest configuration changes, after the install, to solve the speech problem?

Thanks,

Dave  H.

Sent with Thunderbird and Slint