Re: Fedora pros and cons

There's no setting that I'm aware of that will fix it. The only thing that has worked for me is either to use Pulseaudio or Pipewire, to be OK with having only one sound being able to play at once, or the best solution if you can still find such a thing these days, get a sound card that handles mixing in hardware. The Raspberry Pi does this, so I would imagine this kind of thing is still being made that will plug into a computer, either via usb or internally.

~Kyle