Re: Fedora pros and cons

Dmix is a pretty big can of cream corn that I only opened once and quickly threw away. They never did fix that speech issue whereby two voices talk at once and the first voice just won't shut up for far too long. Festival and Espeak did the same thing.

Can someone explain in plain English what is an apple approach to accessibility vs a microsoft approach to accessibility? I don't like either, but maybe that's because for many years I have just used Linux with Orca, which I have speaking on my desktop of choice, which once was GNOME 2.x and now is MATE. None of the corporate behemoths take this approach, allowing me to choose the interface I like the best, the one that works for me the best.

~Kyle