Re: Fedora pros and cons

The last time I did anything with trisquel they had no driver for my wi-fi
card and I had no access to an ethernet connection so I gave up on that
one quick.  Now I have an ethernet connection so that shouldn't be too
much of a problem to install.
Have you installed slint yet?  Slint takes the Apple approach rather than
the Microsoft approach to accessibility.