Re: amazon?

I have said over and over that access is not about blindness, it is about interaction. The solution as others have also shared is making sure wcag 2.0 is followed, making certain that browsers that function from the keyboard, use html and the like work...that means a person using a voice browser gets in the door, or an augmented keyboard, or any number of screen readers
 that are not yours.
Individuals with learning disabilities use screen readers as well.
You chose to defend your combination of tools as interchangeable to other people besides yourself. The suggestion that your solution can be projected onto anyone else at all, speaking personally, creates comparative discrimination to suggesting that no access should exist because, as I have heard misinformed people say as well, my <insert relationship> was blind and could not use a computer, so you cannot do that either, or insert person uses jaws, so you have to use that too. One of the points made by domino's and echoed in a prior post is correct. By not establishing firmly that wcag 2.0 is the standard, something many other jurisdictions around the world have done, the Supreme court will simply suggest the lower court conflicted rulings be addressed. Those standards seek inclusion for everyone, not a specific population, because inclusive design helps far more than one group of people when properly applied, because many people in many settings do not want to or cannot load heavy graphics. I am likewise concerned that the innovation point made in the second article shared will result in greater inconsistencies too. People making decisions much like ours. My screen reader combination works for me, so every other body can just change to my tool. Accessibility is a foundation on which as many tools as possible can be used, not where one tool used by one person defines the door for the rest.