Re: amazon?

If I were to try your combination it would result in my hospitalization because the speech synthesis involved in your combination has been medically proven to stimulate the dizzy centres of my brain...which is why access guidelines state that testing based on a single tool can still not produce access. CSS exists for this reason. Elinks is referenced because you kept speaking of text based browsers as if I had not tried more than one tool. If even the amazon.com/access page, as it did previously, followed wcag 2.0, we could both use the site accommodating as our situations dictate. Now if you are firm on your claim that someone using a combination of your tools will get the same results, I have a team of doctors who would love your pet scan results. A shared label does not a shared experience make...and there is no such thing as someone.