Re: amazon?

smiling...wondered that myself. although Microsoft actually has a phone number where you can speak with a human working in their accessibility department..at least that used to be true.
More than can be  said for Google or amazon.
worse thing to happen to Linkedin is Microsoft buying the company, access went out the window. I have to wonder if Apple had not started building voiceover into everything if Microsoft would have started building whatever their tool is called at all.