Re: OT: ACB & NFB

Tony Baechler here. All of my SSI. They decided they could manage my money better than I could and would decide how much of a stipend I should get. It was all in the name of independence. I guess if they decide how much of my money to hand out, it teaches me to manage money better. I told them that wasn't going to happen and the problems esculated from there. They didn't make me pay rent as they were funded by rehab. I won in the end. Rather than going to their approved supermarket, I found a small grocery store who would deliver. That was funny! They got so mad that I beat their system! I left shortly after that.