Re: M-Player-and-dot-Mod Files?

Audtty is a package on Ubuntu and may not be in your repository, so you may need to build the source code. You will need the Audacious client development libraries, but I don't know what they would be called on your system. Try looking in Yum for audclient-devel or similar. Here it's listed as libaudclient-dev, but I think it will be audclient-devel on an RPM system.

Kyle

--
 Jesus you're my life.
I live only to serve You