Re: very unusal pdf problem?

The file is not flawed, if so I would need some evidence for this aside from these errors. I have two different copies of the file, and both produce this kind of stuff. I am going to ask the author though just in case. Perhaps send him a copy of the errors I am getting.
I am unsure what you mean by "run the pdf through file?"
Karen