Re: Postscript Viewer for Text Mode

> This looks promising, but the Web page contains no link
> to download the program, nor any source code.

>From a little digging, I found the source code at

http://www.mit.edu/afs/sipb/project/sipb-athena/attic/consult/ps2txt/ps2txt.c

(all one line, again, if OE didn't bung it up again)  I read the source,
and it's not very glamorous, and may not do an ideal job of getting across
the content.

Also, in addition to Christian's suggestion of ps2ascii (which should be
part of the ghostscript package, if you're looking for it), there's one
called "pstotxt" which also relies on the ghostscript interpreter, but is
reported to do a better job.

All three utilities are simply filters, to which you can then pump the
output to your favorite viewer.  Enjoy,

-tim