Re: Oralux help

Does Oralux 0.05 use a new glibc?  At some point (possibly in 2.3.2, but I
can't remember), glibc switched to a new pthread library which doesn't
work well with released versions of eflite and may cause lock-ups, but I
have reorganized the thread code and believe I have fixed it in cvs.

-- Michael Gorse / AIM:linvortex / http://mgorse.home.dhs.org --
A better world is possible! http://www.kucinich.us