Re: Viavoice and Gnopernicus

The quickest thing you can do is to simply use the Festival that comes
with Fedora. Anything else takes more work.

You might want to start by starting the festival server:

festival_server

Then, use the test-speech program to make sure gnome-speech is seeing
Festival.

Christian Moller writes:
> From: "Christian Moller" <uwv@xxxxxxxxxx>
>
> Hi all,
> I have just installed Fedora on my computer, and I am now going to try to
> use Gnopernicus. However, I have tried to find Viavoice but it seems to me
> that it is not free, am I right?
> If any Gnopernicus user out there could get back it would be nice.
> Any help would be apreciated!
> Best regards and thanks,
> Christian

Janina Sajka
Email: janina@xxxxxxxxxxx
Phone: +1 (202) 408-8175

Director, Technology Research and Development
American Foundation for the Blind (AFB)
http://www.afb.org

Chair, Accessibility Work Group
Free Standards Group