Re: cursed gtk

http://zemljanka.sourceforge.net/cursed/

Here it compiled fine but when I try to run the demo after compilation
it was not accessible without a mouse. So I recompiled BRLTTY with the
--enable-gpm directive in order to try to use BRLTTY with gpm but
unfortunatly I don't understand how that works ! In the BRLTTY manual it
is explaned that when you say "yes" to Pointer Follow Window in the
BRLTTY menu and after that move the braille Window the pointer must
follow but here the pointer doesn't move.
as someone try Gtk cursed and hae you succeed with it ?
Another thing : I tried to run Mozilla into Gtk cursed and obtain only a
segmentation fault; same behaviour with abiword !

Thinks in advance to share your experience with Gtk cursed !

dashielljt <dashielljt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

> Has anyone got a download url for this package?
>
> --
> -----
> Microsoft; mismanagement, and stupidity are all weapons of mass destruction.

Nath