Re: no brltty after Knoppix hd-install

thanks,
the thing i tried is the following:
i booted the knoppix cd up, then i mounted my /dev/hda1 which is actually my
root partition, and weh i typed ls -a
all it showed was the 2 directories of ".." and "." and nothing more.
What have i done wrong? /dev/hda1 is correctly mounted and i can change to
/mnt/hda1 without any problems after booting up my knoppix.
Further i want to know, if kde is booted up when knoppix starts from hd. As
i mentioned before, i answered the request for a graphical login from the
install script with no.
What would the Start-command in the shell-script look like?
Sorry for so many questions at once, but i am a total newbie.

Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks and regards Attila